Subject: RE: UKNM: Incorrect Use of Client Reference Sites
From: Kirstie Hill
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 10:52:28 +0100

Duncan I owe you a beer !

It is quite disturbing that companies such as Zygon, and those that
other people have sited, are in fact publishing misleading information.
Yeah Ok they may have had some involvement with the company. In Zygons
case it was simply the fact that they had placed a sales call with
someone at Thomas Cook !! Hmmm, perhaps if they had supplied
sandwhiches the link would be less tenious !

I am shocked at the audacity of some the companies you guys have
mentioned, but as it has been pointed out, when it comes to a serious
pitch these two bit cowboys will not have a leg to stand on. It is just
very frustrating to see another company claim to a web site which has
taken months of hard work and sweat to develop.

I guess there is no answer to this problem, companies like this will
continue with their bare face lies, however, I do believe it is to our
benefit to show these companies up for the frauds they are !!!

Lecture over !!! :)
EMail : kirstieatissolutions [dot] co [dot] uk
DDI : 01932 893313

http://www.issolutions.co.uk