Subject: Re: UKNM: European Networks
From: Steve Johnston
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 16:29:55 +0100

Glen,

On 19/03/98, at 14:28, Glen Collins wrote:

>Does anyone have a view on which of the many 'european new media
>networks' of companies, such as marketing one, eurolinks and europe
>online, is the best, and why?

The IMRG is the best, of course, but then I'm biased.
We have an impressive and cosmopolitan membership
[ http://194.202.157.11/imrg/about/memberslist.htm ]
Lots about to happen too. Watch this space..... [ http://www.imrg.org/ ]

Okay, okay advert over....

Steve Johnston
Director of Development
IMRG (Interactive Media in Retail Group)

http://www.imrg.org/
Stonecutter Court, 1 Stonecutter Street
London EC4A 4TR, UK
Tel: +44 (0)171 303 6603
Fax: +44 (0)171 303 5881
Personal No: +44 (0) 7050 6050 33
E-mail: steveatimrg [dot] org
The IMRG is the best source of commercial
advantage for the retail in the 4th channel