Subject: Re: UKNM: problems measuring site speed
From: Steve Johnston/IMRG
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 14:41:14 +0100

Chas,

It would be worth you talking to Martin Hubbard at the iGroup (
Computacenter ) on 0171 622 2222. They are about to launch a Site Alert
product that can be configured to do exactly what you require.

Regards,

Steve Johnston
Director of Development
IMRG (Interactive Media in Retail Group)
http://www.imrg.org/
+44 (0)7000 46 46 74, ( 07000 Go IMRG )
steveatimrg [dot] org

"Charles Linn" <charleslatfoe [dot] co [dot] uk> on 12/04/99 10:24:43
Please respond to uk-netmarketingatchinwag [dot] com