From: Sam Michel
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:55:07 +0100

Allright, allright, it's far too early in the morning to let me anywhere
near a mailing list. Sorry I forwarded an email from the wrong list to
UKNM. If anyone wants me I'll be sitting in the corner of the room wearing
a pointy hat with a big D on it. First though, I'd better get some coffee.

Hope you're all well.

Sam

At 08:13 14/04/99 +1000, you wrote:
><3713BF75 [dot] 1BAC6A00atheadspace [dot] com>
>Sender: owneratchinwag [dot] com
>
>Whoops - sorry about that double post. My email's changing,
>and I swear that Shocker-L uses to be more particular about
>unsubscribed email addresses posting to the list.
>
>Hey! Maybe that's why we've been getting so much spam lately?
>Shocker-L is an open door - you don't have to be subscribed
>to post. Maybe our kind Listmom could do something about this?
>
>Thanks,
>
>- Ian

Toodle Pip

Sam