Subject: UKNM: Investment in the UK internet
From: felicia jackson
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 14:56:20 +0100

New Media Investor is holding a business breakfast tomorrow in London, to
discuss the state of existing investment in the UK/European internet
industry. While it's a closed event (hopefully the first of many) we want
to get everyone talking about what the problems are and, more importantly,
what the solutions might be and how we can develop the European market.
Long term or short term, we just have to get a move on. So if anyone on
this list wants to put their oar in, contribute thoughts, concerns,
suggestions, or just get your voice heard in the debate, then either email
me off list or go to the web site, http://www.newmediainvestor.co.uk