Subject: Re: UKNM: Funmail and some rather "dubious" e-mail addresses...
From: Ally Shuttleworth
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 11:27:53 +0100

>Sure, it is fun to have e-mail addresses, but the question here is, is
>it fun to use these names or indeed, is it morally right????

I think not. Everyone has a right to do what they like, but I think a
commercial organisation such as Funmail should hold back from having
addresses which could offend quite a few people.

While some Jewish people may not be offended by 'Jewboy' whatsoever, quite a
few, I'm betting, will.

My 2 cents.

Ally Shuttleworth
Funkycat Search