Subject: Re: UKNM: Funmail and some rather "dubious" e-mail addresses...
From: Sajid Mohammed
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 11:33:16 +0100

This has got to be a late April Fools, right?

Would stefanatdesignercity [dot] com (registrant) care to comment?

Without wishing to influence anyone's buying decisions, would you buy
web services from a company that warehouses names like yid & nigger?
Would you want your precious client base associated with such a company?

BTW, I did a check on paki.co.uk and found it registered to a company
called Alpina Systems. Racially offensive domain names - it's the wave
of the future!

Would any black people care to comment on the whys and wherefores of
being able to send mail from nigger.co.uk? The only counterpoint I can
think of is the Lenny Bruce argument - use offensive words often and
they lose their impact...not much solace to one offended by an abusive
term.

Pinch me, I must be dreaming...

Sajid Mohammed