Subject: RE: UKNM: Frames and Search Engines
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 15:42:56 +0100

An excellent site called Search Engine Watch at
http://www.searchenginewatch.com

Should provide some handy info.

Leslie
Leslie Bunder
Project Manager, TDL InfoSpace
e-mail: Leslie [dot] Bunderatinfospaceuk [dot] com (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com
(home)
Web: www.infospaceuk.com
tel: 01252 390516 (UK) +44 1252 390516 (outside UK)
mobile: 07010 701967 (UK) or +44 7010 701967 (outside UK)
Thomson House, 296 Farnborough Road, Hants, GU14 7NU