Subject: RE: UKNM: Memes and marketing
From: Stuart Nolan
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 15:55:00 +0100

For a drug-addled strange precursor to this try The Electronic Revolution by
William Burroughs http://www.hyperreal.org/wsb/elect-rev.html

In this case language is seen as a virus that can be passed around and
mutated. I find it interesting while also regarding it as hopeless hippie
drivel. He likes subliminal messages as well.

Stuart