Subject: Re: UKNM: Free Wine
From: Debbie Caldicott
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 15:38:24 +0100

if anyone actually manages to register for their free bottle, it would be
great to know how long it took. i tried for at least half an hour on Friday
with no joy. talk about desperate!

--
Debbie Caldicott, Head of PR and New Business, Motion Pixels
57-60 Charlotte Road

----------
>From: "Ben Hawksworth" <thawksheadathotmail [dot] com>
>To: uk-netmarketingatchinwag [dot] com
>Subject: Re: UKNM: Free Wine
>Date: Fri, Apr 14, 2000, 2:51 pm
>

> This was going round our office to this morning. What do people think
about
> this?
>
> Is it just proof that we will do anything for a free drink?
>
>>From: "Fugard, William" <william [dot] fugardatwcom [dot] co [dot] uk>
>>To: "'uk-netmarketingatchinwag [dot] com'" <uk-netmarketingatchinwag [dot] com>
>>Subject: UKNM: Free Wine
>>Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 14:10:41 +0100
>>
>>I was wondering if anyone else has received this spam offering a free
>>bottle
>>of wine. I've been sent it by three different sources today indicating
>>either a canny piece of viral marketing on madaboutwine.com's behalf or
>>I've
>>been bagged as a cheapskate.
>>
>>So its either a free bottle of plonk to everyone on the list or a bitch
>>about dodgy fullfillment....
>>
>>William
>>
>>Go to : http://www.madaboutwine.com/free enter the
>>following code in the FREE VOUCHER CODE box:
>>
>>free050400
>>
>>Then select the bottle of wine you want from the list below the box
>>(click ADD TO BASKET) Then proceed to the checkout et voila - one free
>>bottle of wine to your door. But only one per houshold...

Affiliate Solutions Seminar - London, England
A one day seminar for Merchants and Affiliates which
focuses on Revenue Sharing and Affiliate Marketing
for the online industry. Being held April 26, 2000, at the
MayFair Inter-Continental. http://seminars.internet.com