Subject: UKNM: RE: UKNM Digest V1 #466
From: John Braithwaite
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:00:16 +0100

PAA08274
Sender: owneratchinwag [dot] com

Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:51:22 +0100
From: "Simon Stokes" <simon [dot] stokesatteamlgm [dot] co [dot] uk>
Subject: UKNM: RE: Free Wine / Jungle Jim

.... then I suddenly thought: "Is all my personal
> information
> worth a bottle of reasonable Chilean plonk?"... the answer was 'no' of
> course and I left the freebie there. If they offered me a case, I might
> have!
>
> Also loved the Jungle wind-up.
>
> John Braithwaite
>

> Win your weight in chocolate this Easter at The Good Book Guide
> http://www.thegoodbookguide.com/gbg/easter_egg_hunt.asp

Simon said:
...surely you know what's coming?....How about I trade you my bottle of
Chilean plonk in return for my weight in chocolate but still don't give you
my personal information? Haven't seen the jungle wind-up yet but loved the
goodbookguide wind-up. hehehe.

JB writes:
You can keep your Chilean plonk, if you can stomach it. Needless to say, the
winner of our competition will need an even bigger stomach to fill with the
chocolates.

On a separate note, we're not forcing you through a secure ordering process
and taking your credit card information. Just taking limited details to
ensure we can get hold of the winners and send their prizes. We won't claim
the competition entries as customers of ours and, say, mark up their value
at �1500 a piece.... and we wont sell their personal information.

In any case winning your weight in Chocolate is better than a case of wine.
In weight, and capitalistic measurements (money). If you want to enter,
you'll have to do it like the average punter and get to the back of the
queue - it is a random draw and we mean it!

Affiliate Solutions Seminar - London, England
A one day seminar for Merchants and Affiliates which
focuses on Revenue Sharing and Affiliate Marketing
for the online industry. Being held April 26, 2000, at the
MayFair Inter-Continental. http://seminars.internet.com