Subject: Re: UKNM: Browsers
From: Ray Taylor
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 09:18:48 +0100

Here are some stats from a current ad campaign running on AltaVista. Can't
identify the advertiser for reasons of confidentiality.

Browser Impressions

Netscape 56%
Microsoft 42%
Total other 2%

No breakdown by version. The ad campaign is running worldwide (probably 65%
USA).

Any server stats ought to give you a similar breakdown.

Ray Taylor