Subject: RE: UKNM: UK Ad Agencies
From: Jatinder Rai
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 16:57:22 +0100

These sites look OK. Matt.... you may want to try the BRAD list of agencies
and advertisers if you want comprehensive and up to date info.

One question I'd like to know is, which agencies are seriously using new
media?.... not the ones till toying about, but the ones who pro-actively
plan and book campaigns for their clients. If there is such a list, I'd
like to know.

Jatinder Rai
Online Sales Executive

ITN
200 Gray's Inn Road
London WC1X 8XZ

Tel: +44 (0) 171 430 4728
Fax: +44 (0) 171 430 4788
Mob: +44 (0) 956 260465

Eail: jatinder [dot] raiatitn [dot] co [dot] uk

http://www.itn.co.uk/