Subject: Re: UKNM: Branding Hell...
From: Greg Crockart (Hyperlink plc)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 17:00:42 +0100

Sam,

On the domain name issue, I couldn't agree more. It is especially
difficult now that around 3,500 choice .co.uk domains have dissapeared
into the Fun Mail bag. Not too sure if there is any special arrangement,
but there are a number of very good .co.uk domains in there that could
have been used for new start-ups.

Greg

--
Greg Crockart E: gregathyperlink [dot] com
Marketing Account Manager T: +44 171 240 8121