Subject: RE: UKNM: Dreamcast vs Playstation
From: Chetan Damani
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 18:50:22 +0100

Sega has patnered with the mega companies...Microsoft for the OS, AT&T in
the US and BT in the UK for Net access, I understand that this does not
guarantee success.

Sega just needs to get our there with the best games, and as many as they
can before anyone else does. BUT

.If sony playstation 2 plays DVD's - has net access - and plays playstation
1 games... I cant see why sony can't offer a free upgrade as sony produce
DVD's(more money from them) they make the games(more money again) and they
can get money from any ISP by giving the users who can't churn. And come out
on top of the games consoles wars.

I do know sony will be the most powerful of the three.