Subject: RE: RE UKNM: For those without a PA newsfeeed
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 20:04:37 +0100

kiss are giving out the correct address of co.uk, so if someone mispells it
then that really is not the fault of kiss.

The Whitehouse for the Pres is www.whitehouse.gov by the same token, should
they give out a different address given that if someone types in
whitehouse.com they will get a porno site???

Of course not!

The issue it highlights is depsite the use of .co.uk domains, people may
still think of entering a .com first.

Maybe we need Nominet in the UK to really promote the .co.uk domain and
other .uk domains.

Leslie
Leslie Bunder
Project Manager, TDL InfoSpace
e-mail: Leslie [dot] Bunderatinfospaceuk [dot] com (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com (home)
Web: www.infospace.co.uk
tel: 01252 390516 (UK) +44 1252 390516 (outside UK)
mobile: 07010 701967 (UK) or +44 7010 701967 (outside UK)
Thomson House, 296 Farnborough Road, Hants, GU14 7NU