Subject: re: Re: UKNM: Tobacco advertising on the Internet
From: Ben Scott-Robinson
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 23:13:51 +0100

But... If you look under the names of the major players in the tobacco industry +.com, you
will find that only Philip Morris has any presence, and that is related to legal issues, and
company results.

IMO There looks like a self imposed or US-only limit on web advertising/placement... or
maybe they are only waiting for the truly addictive app....

Ben