Subject: UKNM: Email management systems
From: Elizabeth Van Couvering
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 17:13:25 +0100

Hi all,

I'm investigating getting a system to handle email communications in
reasonable volume for one of our clients, who want to talk to their
customers on an ongoing basis. Obviously it needs to be robust in handling
bounces, etc, and I'd like a reporting/tracking system. I've talked to one
company called RevNet, but they're based in the US and I'd rather use
someone based in the UK for support reasons. Does anyone have any
recommendations?

Thanks very kindly.

E.

Elizabeth Van Couvering