Subject: RE: UKNM: Napster Reprieve : SIMKINS EARLY WARNING: DIGITAL MEDIA -
From: Richard Bailey
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 17:55:12 +0100

46
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:22:08 +0100
Sender: owneratchinwag [dot] com

>From the napster home page. This may be last cry for help.

********************
Thanks for being a member of the Napster community and for the support you
have shown. As you have probably heard, the RIAA won a court battle this
week that may keep you from using Napster to share music. Today the court of
appeals stayed the judge's order to shut down Napster until they consider
our appeal, probably in September. We'll keep you informed about any
developments. In the meantime we will continue working to provide the best
possible experience for the Napster community.

We're getting a lot of questions about what people can do to help. Here are
three things you can do right away.

1. Write the heads of the major record companies and tell them you are their
best customers - loyal and active music fans -- and that you don't want them
to kill Napster. Here's a link to their addresses.

2. Show the companies your power. We're calling for a positive "buy-cott".
Support the artists who support Napster by going out and buying their CDs.
Click here for a list. Be sure to let the record store know you came from
Napster.

3. Keep coming back. We'll keep you informed as time goes on�
********************

Richard Bailey
Internet Sales Executive
www.Godado.co.uk
RBaileyatGodado [dot] com
Tel: +44 (0)20 7236 7722

[Sam says: msg chopped]

ScreamingMedia the leading global technology platform for
the aggregation and distribution of digital content over the
Internet, is now operating in the United Kingdom.
Get relevant and customised content to attract visitors
to your site and keep them there. Click Here!

http://adcenter.in2.com/cgi-bin/click.cgi?tid=31036