Subject: RE: UKNM: VAT and trading locations - RE: UKNM Digest V1 #115
From: Leslie Bunder
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 11:32:29 GMT

Well, just had my latest CDnow order arrive and it was shipped to the UK
and there was a sticker on it with a UK postage mark on it! (thankfully
no VAT on the order!)

So it was delivered within the UK by the royal mail.

Leslie
Leslie Bunder, technology writer
Teletext on the Web
e-mail: LBunderatteletext [dot] co [dot] uk
tel: 0171 386 3667 (UK) +44 171 386 3667 (outside UK)
mobile: 07010 701967 (UK) +44 7010 701967 (outside UK)
web: www.teletext.co.uk
post: 101 Farm Lane, Fulham, London SW6 1QJ, UK