Subject: UKNM: Once More Round The Porn
From: Tim Ireland
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:53:00 GMT

Here, for your reference, is a fine selection of seemingly innocent URLs
that point to porn sites. Use them for your next alarmist article, or simply
to wind up your colleagues ("Hey Sam, I found that passage you were looking
for at www.childrensbiblestories.com").

Tim Ireland
Director of Marketing
www.designercity.com

PS - It should be noted that the link above is not a porn site per se, more
of a very harsh satire - which is why it was chosen as the example, because
it is the safest one to click and (arguably) the least offensive in terms of
pictorial content.

As for the rest of the list, you'll probably want to take my word for it
that these all do pretty much the same thing and point to a porn site or
affiliated portal. I decided to verify a couple of them this morning and I'm
still recovering from the pop-up attack, so follow these links at your own
peril.

www.alcoholicbeverages.com
www.americanuniversities.com
www.americanuniversity.com