Subject: RE: UKNM: Website design
From: Dave Smith
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:36:16 GMT

yes, but then I wonder how many faxes your average MP gets per day? And at
least the email goes directly into his/her email box and doesn't get
filtered by some office assistant. I can't believe I'm arguing about this. I
think all MP's are a waste of space anyway. Send a letter I say, then at
least you can slip some toe nail cuttings in the envelope.

dave
daveatnewmediamaze [dot] com
www.newmediamaze.com