Subject: Re: UKNM: Design, Design, Design
From: Paul Canty
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 12:44:19 GMT

You can't look at the design of a site without looking at it's content
too. One surely affects the other...

Also, perhaps you should define "success" a bit more. Awards do not a
good website make, and if its based on site traffic, then search
engine design will become the next big thing on everyone's PC's, iTVs,
handhelds and fridges.

Dumbed down design from a Jacob Nielson perspective could well become
the mainstream - but it doesn't make it right, big or clever! As for
cool design which is progressive and innovative - that is a whole
different ball game.

paul canty | p r e l o a d e d | digital media collective
http://www.preloaded.com | http://www.linkdup.com

RG> This is just a quick question, but I'm sure it going to spark a lot of

RG> In terms of design, which are currently the most successful web sites.
This