Subject: Re: UKNM: I've found claire swire
From: stephen_donajgrodzki
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:49:08 GMT

Sorry to join in but if this was a viral campaign who ever thought of it
would be after a big bonus.

Claire may or may not exist and the 3 different email addresses she uses
point to at least a bit of
it being a hoax but I have had this email from lawyer friends in the US and
Australia so she is v popular.

Is it really that interesting? and if so can it be regenerated?

Cheers

Stephen

Marketing Manager
Carat