Subject: UKNM: Investment available for B2C etailers
From: Amanda Quinn
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:28:51 GMT

Are you, or are you aware of any, B2C etailers requiring investment? I work
for the Javelin group, an ecommerce consultancy. Our client is a large
multichannel retailer who is looking to make an investment in several B2C
dot-coms. We are only interested in existing businesses which have been
trading for some time and where there is a realistic and sustainable
business model. If your fulfilment, customer service and customer
acquisition costs in particular currently account for a high proportion of
your overall costs then this relationship could really interest you. Our
client is interested in providing such services at zero cost to the dot-com;
in return our client will receive equity. Services our client is
particularly well placed to offer are call centre capabilities, marketing
skills, print capabilities, access to a considerable customer database,
product buying power and supplier relationships and delivery.

Please contact me offline at amanda [dot] quinnatjav [dot] co [dot] uk

Amanda Quinn
The Javelin Group
02079613205
www.javelingroup.com