Subject: Re: UKNM: Closed for Christmas?
From: Zing!n Media
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 19:01:02 GMT

"Dear customer, all of our staff have gone home for Christmas - except for
one poor bloke who promises to reply to emails within 24 hours as he has
nothing else to do. This is the same bloke who designed this holding page in
his lunch break using Microsoft Publisher. Please be assured that we will
take the internet seriously next year"

Paul

==

Paul Carr
Managing Editor

Zingin.com - The UK's finest internet guide.
http://www.zingin.com

Zingin Mail - FREE from http://www.zingin.com
Making the web worth surfing.