Subject: UKNM: the absurd economics of the net
From: Bill Thompson
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 16:35:19 GMT

This week's Economist has a number of pieces about the overvaluation
of net stocks - worth reading - but they also point out the way
the industry is going by imagining a company called "dollar.com" that
sells dollar bills for 90 cents and then makes money from selling
ads and impressions.

What frightens me most is that I can't see anything wrong
with the model... is it just me?