Subject: RE: UKNM: BT goes free
From: Leslie Bunder
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 22:46:15 GMT

well after BT Click when they endured the wrath of ISPA and others, I
really surpised that BT is going to do this. There again, they may have
thought, what the hell and argue it later with Oftel.

The report mentioned aiming it at business customers first, so it might
not be a consumer service.

So can we assume that Click will be buried? BTW: Are there any stats
around regarding sign up rates for Click and its various cousins.

Leslie
Leslie Bunder, technology writer, Teletext on the Web
e-mail: LBunderatteletext [dot] co [dot] uk (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com (home)
web: http://www.teletext.co.uk
tel: 0171 386 3667 (inside UK) or +44 171 386 3667 (outside UK)