Subject: Re: UKNM: Re: UKNM Digest V1 #142
From: jim smith
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 12:27:49 GMT

At 6:53 pm +0000 on 7/2/99 you said:
>Yes, it's definitely happening: It's a spin off from Marketing Week, and I
>believe will use their database. The Editor is a guy called Paul Caplan, and
>he swears blind that he's got a good team ready. I'm sure a few people here
>will be getting a phone call sooner or later! The more the better I say!

well, NMA is from the same stable as marketing week, so i suspect this will
be more creative review to design week in scope.

it'll hardly be a new take on the industry, if that's the case.

jim smith - jimatpsychedelic [dot] org - http://www.psychedelic.org 0961 319040
everything has been said, provided words do not change their meanings or
meanings their words -- alpha 60