Subject: UKNM: PC for nothing?
From: Patrick Irwin
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 08:41:22 GMT

I wondered how long this sort of thing was going to happen, we'll give you a
free PC with net access etc and in return you get ads permanently displayed
on screen....

<http://www.free-pc.com/> http://www.free-pc.com/

Still have to execute to engage however............

Patrick Irwin
Views expressed are mine and mine alone and probably result from a bad
experience in a former life...
Carlton Online
T: 0171 663 3667
F: 0171 663 3664
E: <pirwinatcarltononline [dot] com> pirwinatcarltononline [dot] com