Subject: UKNM: How much is enough
From: Charles Linn
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 12:17:00 GMT

If asked the question "how much bandwidth should I have for my wonderful new
website?", I'm sure everyone would say as much as you can afford. Does anyone
have any useful rules of thumb though for when we should upgrade, I need to try
and justify spend to my director.

Also, could anyone on the list tell me about their ability to host a website
running large server side java applications, and interacting with an oracle
database.

Please reply directly to me

Cheers

Chas