Subject: UKNM: 99%.sig / advert
From: Ed Follows
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 17:52:29 GMT

Hi All

I think it was a message from Leslie which started the .sig files
(80%advert 20%message) discussion off.

After receiving the (joke of a) message pasted below I think you'll
all agree we get off quite lightly in
New Media :]

Ed

> Memo from Simon Kersey of PricewaterhouseCoopers
>
> ------------ Start of message text ------------
>
> Good work
>
> ------------ End of message text --------------
>
> PricewaterhouseCoopers is the successor partnership
> to the UK firms of Price Waterhouse and Coopers &
> Lybrand. The principal place of business of
> PricewaterhouseCoopers and its associate
> partnerships, and of Coopers & Lybrand, is 1
> Embankment Place, London WC2N 6NN. The principal
> place of business of Price Waterhouse is Southwark
> Towers, 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SY.
> Lists of partners' names are available for inspection > at those
places.

> All partners in the associate partnerships are
> authorised to conduct business as agents of, and all > contracts for
services to clients are with,
> PricewaterhouseCoopers.
> PricewaterhouseCoopers is authorised by the Institute > of Chartered
Accountants in England and Wales to
> carry on investment business.
>
> The UK firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers is a member of >
PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited, a
> company limited by guarantee registered in England
> and Wales.

==