Subject: UKNM: Regional Banner Targeting
From: Sajid Mohammed
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 20:04:09 GMT

It's that time of year again where I'm approached by someone looking
to target banners to a regional audience. Ray Taylor did give me a few
pointers, as well as Mark Nall at 247 Media. In general, it seems the
Doubleclicks and 247s cannot target by region at the moment and reach
a significant number of people - there are possible solutions on the
horizon, as usual. So far, I've managed to come up with the following
possible routes.

* Radio Stations (Capital Interactive et al)
* Local Directories (Scoot, Yell)
* Local Newspapers (This Is London/Lancashire/Filey)

A certain mapping site has also been mentioned to me also. But, apart
from this I've drawn a big old blank. Has anyone else been through
this loop?

Sajid Mohammed