Subject: Re: UKNM: Regional Banner Targeting
From: Steve Johnston/IMRG
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 22:10:12 GMT

Sajid,

As Jim Sterne might say: "talk to the clickstream boys" as it is the ISP
who has the only reliable relationship between an IP address and a post
code. Perhaps your IBM colleagues in the engine room could be in a position
to help.
Let us know what you learn, as I'd like to know how far away we are from
doing this stuff for real.

Steve Johnston
Director of Development
IMRG (Interactive Media in Retail Group)
http://www.imrg.org/
+44 (0)7000 46 46 74, ( 07000 Go IMRG )
steveatimrg [dot] org

Please respond to uk-netmarketingatchinwag [dot] com