Subject: UKNM: Web Connection Performance Testing
From: Sam Michel
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 22:16:59 GMT

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has or can remember the names (and hopefully)
URLs of companies who measure network performance of a website? I can't
remember where I read about them, but there were at least a couple of
companies who had accounts at numerous ISPs and would test download speeds
for a client website at set intervals during days to make sure the site's
performance was up to scratch.

Naturally putting anything like 'ISP network performance ' into a search
engine is like opening the Hoover Dam to try and grab a goldfish. So, if
anyone could help me, it'd be much appreciated.

Toodle Pip

Sam