Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] RE: fall of the dotcoms?
From: Lois Grayson
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 12:05:27 -0000

Ashley wrote:
> As a dull, largely passive person myself, I find fun, spontaneous people
> to be unreliable and downright mean, and I have spent my working life
> doing my utmost to ensure that they fail. Together with other dull people
> I believe that we have a great opportunity to make the
> interweb_e.com-iBusiness2 project profitable, professional, and
> boring. Just like a proper industry.

Go Ashley, go Ashley, go Ashley......
If anyone off this list should get involved with *Kevin* I'd be happy for it
to be you
And Kevin you've got me really confused - either your dry irony is just too
subtle for me or you're none too intelligent. But then I'm a Crayola short
of the full box, or I wouldn't be doing this for a living.........

Lois