Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] Electronic publications list
From: Sara Waller
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 17:46:38 -0000

> Does anyone know of an up-to-date list of online
publications with contact details?

Charon, there isn't one.

Try MediaDisk and Media Manager, but they will highlight only a few online
pubs amongst hundreds of offline. Only worthwhile if you are working offline
and online. If you are just doing online pr its grafting . Ewatch monitor
many ezines and are a good start but this is to find out what's out there
not contact details.

Big gap in the marketplace. We have compiled all our information from
scratch. Do try PR Newswire and the Romeike Group but 'fraid there is no
quick fix online

Please mail me offlist to discuss if I can help

Best Regards
Sara

Sara Waller
Undernet Marketing Manager