Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] not smiling with Smile
From: Leslie Bunder
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 13:04:33 -0000

finally good news, there was some glitch in their system which they said
were preventing applications being processed!

But what was annoying is that if they knew this why couldn't they had
contacted customers instead of a customer contacting them and chasing them
up on one of those expensive 0870 numbers...

and yep, they accepted me as a customer...

Lelsie
Leslie Bunder, Content Partner Manager
Entranet
Email: Leslie [dot] Bunderatentranet [dot] co [dot] uk
Tel: 07799 710831
Web: www.entranet.co.uk