Subject: Re: UKNM: Forrester event - Amsterdam
From: Talbot & Nagel Advertising
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 10:14:59 GMT

I have recently searched in vain for a list of the 'best' web agencies in
Holland.
As far as I know one has not been compiled. However, I can provide you with
the names of the ten larger/better known agencies.

If you're interested contact me direct.

kyleattan-advertising [dot] demon [dot] nl

Kyle Talbot
T a l b o t & N a g e l A d v e r t i s i n g
T +31 (0) 20 661 0691 F +31 (0) 20 661 0697
121 van Leyenberghlaan 1082 GD Amsterdam