Subject: RE: UKNM: Revolution's Top 100
From: Leslie Bunder
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:52:53 GMT

sssh...don't let the whole world know about bunderlife.com (we're still
in beta with that, and probably will be for the next 2000 years and
getting feedback on what people want to see/expect to see from a quality
personal site). - blimey, someone actually knows about it!

porting slap a spice sounds interesting...(as long as I don't get
slapped all the time!!!)

I'll speak to the folks at Ilumina who do stuff for .tv and they should
be able to help out.

Leslie
Leslie Bunder, technology writer
Teletext on the Web
e-mail: LBunderatteletext [dot] co [dot] uk
tel: 0171 386 3667 (UK) +44 171 386 3667 (outside UK)
mobile: 07010 701967 (UK) +44 7010 701967 (outside UK)
web: www.teletext.co.uk
post: 101 Farm Lane, Fulham, London SW6 1QJ, UK