Subject: UKNM: Screensavers
From: Jeremy Stone
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:57:20 GMT

I'm considering commissioning a screensaver and I just wondered whether
anyone here has any thoughts. I haven't read any threads about them
in over a year on this list and I suppose those million (or whatever it was)
Guinness downloads must have been at least
1996 now. eg:

http://www.guinness.ie/guinness is still asking you to download the
"current commercial"
but its the guy doing the
dance to Perez Prado not "the swimmer".
Anyhow do clients still ask for them ? Any anecdotal evidence about how they

drive traffic to sites...Who is making good ones ?
Obviously if you're after the work
mail me off the list.

Jem Stone
BBC Online

jeremy [dot] stoneatbbc [dot] co [dot] uk (mailto:jeremy [dot] stoneatbbc [dot] co [dot] uk)