Subject: Re: UKNM: Any I-Marketing historians out there?
From: Jim Sterne
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 10:45:48 GMT

http://www.targeting.com/webmaster1096.html

At 03:50 PM 1/25/99 , Steve Bowbrick wrote:

>Also, I just remembered that the last time he was over, Jim Sterne said
>that one of his first paid-for Internet Marketing assignments was to - and
>I quote - "design an FTP site"... (sorry to give away your age, Jim).

Oh what the hell, let's go for broke - before that, I was
actually paid money to help people design brochures, direct
mail pieces and presentations where the newest discovery was
that an overhead foil could go through a copy machine.

Ahh, the smell of mimeograph fluid in the morning...

Jim Sterne Target Marketing of Santa Barbara
jsterneattargeting [dot] com http://www.targeting.com
Author, Speaker, Consultant +1 805-965-3184
Internet Marketing & Customer Service Strategy Consulting
Subscribe today to the mostly monthly "Full Sterne Ahead"