Subject: UKNM: Re: UKNM Digest V1 #132
From: Steve Larkin
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 17:24:13 GMT

101 more useful and worthwhile projects.....

mmm... there's a thought.

1. List of the worst 100 sites in the world
2. List of the bottom 100 people in the industry (people who of course
never get any coverage anywhere and therefore just as well may not bother
existing)
3. I can't be bothered thinking of number 3 actually