Subject: RE: UKNM: RE: Ideaz
From: John Foster-Hill
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:48:47 GMT

Though, of course, war memorials celebrate the power of groups of 'ordinary'
people getting together very ably...

And another thought, given our area of interest - the internet (and UKNM)
itself wouldn't exist with people coming together to create a whole greater
than the sum of the parts, it is in a sense one huge committee...

Read Kevin Kelley's thoughts on the 'hive mind' - much food for thought
there...