Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] Desperately seeking Celebrities
From: Lee Rickler
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 23:44:19 -0000

well ... I'm famous! i'm in the latest issue of Create mag!!!

Does this count?

Lee

>No, I've not joined the paparazzi.
>
>But - for reasons too complicated to explain right now - a client
>requires a list of Britain's "most famous people".
>
>Searching online for lists is okay if one is seeking pix of Britney,
>Pam etc. But, of course, I'm not, honest!
>
>Does anyone know a source?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>David
>
>----------------------------
>
>MediaCo (uk)
>www.media.co.uk
The premier resource for DJ and clubbing information
--- www.djindex.com ---

All statements made and agreements came to by means of email are at all
times subject to Terms and Conditions of service and product
descriptions/sales literature.
Representations made above and beyond those contained there in are
not to be relied upon and are at no time contractually binding.