Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] Re: Merchant account by proxy
From: Neil Durrant
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 12:10:23 -0000

Thats an important point for anyone looking at using WorldPay.

In my case the programmer has included scripts that mail me a receipt to
demonstrate the transaction has been approved and in turn then forwards
instructions as to how to download my product.

Now I'm going to check to make sure this includes a fail-safe against any
such tampering!

-Neil