Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] Row over crackdown on adoption websites
From: David Simpson
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:59:59 -0000

Did anyone listen to Radio 4's PM last night ? I caught the 'letters'
section which included a rant from some chap about the Internet in general.
I paraphrase (because the Interweb has fried my short-term memory no doubt):

"It's a criminal's paradise", "...another ill-thought out American idea..."
, " ... anyone who even thinks about using it for commerce must be mad..".

Another correspondent wanted to know what "The Internet Twins" would have
been called if initial contact had been made by post ("The Royal Mail
Twins"?) or 'phone ("The BT Twins"?) - so maybe there's hope.

And all this on the day I finally got my Dad online .....

David
David Simpson
Pool.Net
www.pool.net