Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] Short Email Disclaimers
From: Tim Ireland
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 12:08:57 -0000

Steve <Steve [dot] Johnstonatbluesky [dot] co [dot] uk> asked:
> Anyone got a good single-sentence email disclaimer?
>
> Something like: Please be aware that the integrity of this email cannot be
> guaranteed by the sender.

I always thought something like: www.abouthisemail.com/3562 would be cool -
then users of the service could put any statement they liked at the end
(hosted at the site for optional retrieval, instead of constantly clogging
up the bandwidth).

Of course there's no money in it, So *I'm* not going to build the service.

:oP

Tim Ireland
Director of Marketing
www.designercity.com
--
Using a disclaimer in emails is like wearing a helmet when skydiving.