Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] Re: UK Software Download Sites
From: Silas Denyer
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:59:12 -0000

If you are including un*x, etc., then http://src.doc.ic.ac.uk/ - better
known as "Sunsite Northern Europe" at Imperial College - gets a lot of
traffic, & I'm sure they will help you with figures if you ask them.

I think you also need to work out what your metrics are - i.e. are you
looking for megabytes / month, individual files downloaded, number of
visitors irrespective of actual usage, etc. - the answers are likely to be
very different.

Regards