Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] Flash and hits
From: Sam Carrington
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 09:22:00 -0000

There are a number of ways you can get metrics on how people have used
your flash movie - you can attach getURL actions to events which call
scripts, giving a "204: No Response" or similar. These scripts can pick up
variables from the flash. Also, careful use of the LoadMovie action can
both improve useability a bit (lets face it a "Flash only" site is not
going to be that navigable...) and allow the user session to be
constructed from more than one request for data.

I wont get too detailed, 'cos this isn't a flash dev list - although
chinwag do have one ;-)

[Sam says: yup, and for more flash chat than you can shake a stick at,
check out http://www.chinwag.com/flasher including new flasher-jobs list]

TTFN

sam carrington :: senior web developer :: sensei.co.uk